Inguz Update: Registration for the 2020 Inguz Nation Throwdown is live!! The competition will take place on Saturday, February 8th starting at 9:00am. You can register your team through the link below, and all team must be registered by Sunday, February 2nd to receive a competition t-shirt.
20 minute AMRAP (alternating between):
Station 1: 3 Rounds of “The Chief”
Station 2: Max Calorie Bike/Row
1 Round of “The Chief”
3 Power Cleans (135/95#)
9 Air Squats
* One partner completes 3 rounds of “The Chief” while the other completes a max calorie bike/row. Swap when the 3 rounds have been completed. Post total calories on the rower/bike to the whiteboard.
With 24 Minutes on the Clock…
6 Rounds (45 sec work : 15 sec of rest)
Station 1: Shuttle Runs
Station 2: Plate Ground to Overhead
Station 3: Bear Crawl
Station 4: High Plank Weighted Pull Through
Olympic Lifting Class
1. 3×6 Overhead Squat (across)
* 2-3 warm-up sets then 3 sets across at a challenging weight (15 minute cap).
2. Every 90 sec x 6:
Hang Power Snatch + Overhead Squat
Power Snatch + Overhead Squat
* Use this as a warm-up/primer for (3) below. Work to a moderate, but not max effort, set. Reset on the floor between the overhead squat and power snatch.
3. On the Minute x 10: 1 Pausing Squat Snatch (climbing)
* 2-3 second pause in the bottom of the squat before standing. Work up to a heavy set.